So today I am doing a review on the "Oriflame Pure Color for Eyes" Eyeshadow palette.It looks like the Wet & Wild palettes to a large extent. This was launched by Oriflame in their January 2013 catalogue and it comes in three shades;
- Nude and Grey
- Midnight and Pink
- Sand and Green
I got no. 1.
Price: INR 479.00
Weight: 4.8 grams
Includes a double sided sponge tip applicator
Here is a close up:
What I like about it :
- Very smooth, it feels really really silky.
- Very Very pigmented
- This palette has perfect colors for a day time light smokey look or a night time glammed up dark smokey look.
- Very Little fall out.
- Has warm and cool colors both.
- Mostly matte eyeshadows.
- Long wearbility.
- Perfect as a go to travel palette.
- No reactions or irritations.
What I do not like :
- Slightly Chalky.
- Will crease if used on itself.
Here are the swatches without a primer:
And swatches on top of the ELF eyelid primer:
All and all, I would recommend getting it for this price.